Have you ever been in the middle of a project and lost your motivation to finish it? Or have you had an assignment at school and procrastinated until the last minute to rush through the task to get it turned in on time? Or, are you challenged to get started at the beginning of an event or a project? Or, are you chronically early or late? Or, have you and your significant other disoriented or were triggered emotionally at the same time in ways that ended in an argument?
These are just a few examples of sequencing imprints, which affect every one of us every day of our lives.
In this workshop. Dr. Blasco and Midwife Mary Jackson will guide us through a series of exercises that will inform us not just about how sequencing imprints affect us, they will demonstrate how to effectively work with them so that we can have more viable choices in our lives rather than to repeat the same patterns over and over again.
This workshop will include:
- Definitions of blueprint energies, imprints and sequencing imprints.
- How to identify Sequencing Imprints.
- How Birth influences Sequencing Imprints.
- An introduction to the Somatic Blueprint as the primary resource for integrating energy that is locked up in adverse pre and peri-natal imprints.
- How to reference Somatic Blueprint energies to integrate energy that is constricted in imprints.
- Session video that shows sequencing imprints.
- How sequencing imprints affects interpersonal relationship dynamics.
- How to establish co-regulated states that open the social nervous system and social energetic fields.
- This workshop is designed for professionals and non-professionals alike, who are wanting to know more about how pre and peri-natal experiences profoundly influence how we feel about ourselves, how we perceive others and how we behave. It will count as an introductory workshop for those applying for the next Castellino Foundation Training starting in 2022.
- Price: 4 days workshop: 395 euros
In September, Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 from 5.30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday 27 session from 4.30 to 6.30 pm (video of Ray Castellino)
Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
An experiential workshop with Dr. Tara Blasco and midwife Mary Jackson
Experience an introduction to the pre and perinatal world from a body-oriented perspective. You will practice exercises, watch videos and participate in dialogues that will help you learn and embody:
- The seven principles that bring harmony and coherence to relationships and family life.
- How people (both children and adults) can show prenatal and perinatal stories in integrated and healing ways.
- That co-regulation is necessary in relationships for people of all ages to express their full potential.
- Mindfulness practices aimed at focusing.
- That brief and frequent eye contact can strengthen all kinds of relationships.
- That having two layers of support can help therapists to be freer and more competent.
- That our early life can leave imprints that have an impact on our adult life.
Location: Online, by zoom. You are invited to participate live but if you cannot do so, the recordings of the sessions will also be available to listen to them at another time.
Price: 395 euros
Pay and deposit: transfer of 150 euros, and the rest, 245 euros, to be paid before the start of the course.
If you are interested in reserving your place in this introductory course please contact Olga Montobbio:
If you have any questions about this introductory course, please contact Tara Blasco:
This workshop serves as an introduction to the new Castellino Training in prenatal and birth therapy that is planned to take place between March 2022 and September 2025.
CASTELLINO CERTIFIED WOMB SURROUND PROCESS WORKSHOPS in English
Facilitated by Lin Vermeiren contact:
Facilitated by Mary Jackson, contact at:
Facilitated by Tara Blasco Ph.D. in California contact at: