SEQUENCING IMPRINTS AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM
It has been postponed to May 18 to 20, 2021 (see details):
A workshop with Tara Blasco, Ph.D., RCST and Mary Jackson LM, RN, RCST®.
*This 3 days workshop is open to the public as well as graduates of the training. May 18 (starts at 10 am) to 20 (finishes at 18 pm), 2021
Location: Casal La Salle, Sant Marti de Sesgueioles, Barcelona province.
- Price: 3 days workshop: 395 euros
- Registration deposit to hold your space: 150 euros (that will be deducted from the total price).
To register, please contact: email@example.com
Have you ever been in the middle of a project and lost your motivation to finish it? Or have you had an assignment at school and procrastinated until the last minute to rush through the task to get it turned in on time? Or, are you challenged to get started at the beginning of an event or a project? Or, are you chronically early or late? Or, have you and your significant other disoriented or were triggered emotionally at the same time in ways that ended in an argument?
These are just a few examples of sequencing imprints, which affect every one of us every day of our lives.
In this workshop Dr. Blasco and midwife Mary Jackson will guide us through a series of exercises that will inform us not just about how sequencing imprints affect us, they will demonstrate how to effectively work with them so that we can have more viable choices in our lives rather than to repeat the same patterns over and over again.
This workshop will include:
- Definitions of blueprint energies, imprints and sequencing imprints.
- How to identify Sequencing Imprints.
- How Birth influences Sequencing Imprints.
- An introduction to the Somatic Blueprint as the primary resource for integrating energy that is locked up in adverse pre and peri-natal imprints.
- How to reference Somatic Blueprint energies to integrate energy that is constricted in imprints.
- Session video that shows sequencing imprints.
- How sequencing imprints affects interpersonal relationship dynamics.
- How to establish co-regulated states that open the social nervous system and social energetic fields.
This workshop consist of:
- Three days workshop open to the public. This workshop is designed for professionals and non-professionals alike, who are wanting to know more about how pre and peri-natal experiences profoundly influence how we feel about ourselves, how we perceive others and how we behave. It will count as an introductory workshop for those applying for the next Castellino Foundation Training starting in 2022.
- Price: 3 days workshop: 395 euros
INTRODUCTORY WORKSHOP TO PRE AND PERINATAL IMPRINTS
It has been postponed to September 24 – 26, 2021
An Experiential Workshop With Dr. Tara Blasco and Midwife Mary Jackson
Experience an Introduction to the Pre and Perinatal World from a body oriented perspective. You will experience exercises, see videos, participate in discussions that support you to learn and embody:
The seven Principles that bring harmony and coherence into relationships and family life;
How people (including children and adults) can show prenatal and perinatal stories in resourcing, integrating and healing ways;
How co-regulation in relationship is necessary for people of all ages meet their fullest potential;
Blueprint centering practices;
How Brief Frequent Eye Contact can strengthen all relationships.
How two layers of support helps practitioners in their practice to be freer and more competent.
How our early life and imprints impact the adults that we become and how to resource connecting with the energies of Blueprint.
Dates: Friday (starts at 10 am) Sept 24 to Sunday 26 (finishes at 18 pm).
Location: El Casal La Salle Sant Marti, Sant Marti de Sesgueioles, Barcelona
Price: 395 euros (In addition to room and board for about 50 euros a day at el Casal).
If you are interested to register to this introductory workshop please write to Olga Montobbio at:
If you have questions about this workshop please contact Tara Blasco at:
This workshop is a good introduction to the Castellino Prenatal and Birth training that is scheduled to take place in Barcelona province starting March 2022 to March 2025
CASTELLINO CERTIFIED WOMB SURROUND PROCESS WORKSHOPS in English
Facilitated by Lin Vermeiren contact:
Facilitated by Mary Jackson, contact at:
Facilitated by Tara Blasco Ph.D. in California contact at: